Sunday, May 5, 2013

"Butterfly Spring" FB set featuring tube by Z;ata_M and scraps by Amy Marie

Facebook set show off for Red Carpet Glam tags.. Not a member yet? Click the link to be taken to our group and request to join!


The tube I used is "Poppy" which you can find over at the PSP Project.  You must have a valid PSP Project license in order to use this artwork. Head on over to the store now and find some goodies! 

The kit I used was "Linda" by Amy Marie's Kits.  Head to SATC or PFD for you own! 
Here's a preview of the kit:

                                                         *click image to see full size*

                                                                         Enjoy!

post signature

0 comments:

About me

Hi there! My name is Kat and I am relatively new to the entire "tagging" community but for the short amount of time that I have been doing this, I have really taken a liking to it. I've been using PSP for ages now, but have recently started learning PS. I hope to use this blog as an outlet to display my creations for all you to enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

Red Carpet Glam

If you like my tags and other extras please follow me to Red Carpet Glam tags, a Facebook exclusive tag group!

To Do List

My current projects:

Nothing on the Horizon

End date: N/A

Find me here


Photobucket



Favorite Stores

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com





Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

My Blinkie

INFO HERE

My Licenses

# PFD_rhonda0975448

# IRR3677K

# CDO-4173


#TPP01847

Garvey Girls:
# KG2372

Arthur Crowe:
# AC968

SATC:
#SATC3481

Barbara Jensen:
# BJ3860

Tony Tzanoukakis:
# TTZ506

Zindy Neilsen:
# 3278

Followers

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

My TOU

Anything you see here is © to myself unless otherwise specified and is not for public domain. No copyright infringement is intended. Templates, tutorials, and designs are of my own creative mind, and any similarities to others is purely coincidental and unintentional. Snaggable items, such as premade tags, come AS-IS and no changes/additions are to be made (IE, names added, animation, etc). Please do not take anything here unless you are the intended recipient. (Snaggables exempt). Do not steal, rip, cut apart, or otherwise damage any of creations and under no circumstances can you claim them as your own.